Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Geelong Carbon Craft - Great Experience!

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by D955, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Just thought I would share my experience from today dealing with these guys - after all, in a world full of crappy service providers, it is nice to get great service once in a while.

Last week I purchased one of their tank protectors for my Daytona. I worked really hard to fit it best I could but just could not get it right. Anyhow, it ended up on the tank but I was not happy.

Had a day off today so rode down to the Gold Coast (thankfully not toooo far as it was blowing a gale) and Phil removed the protector without damage to it or the tank.
    He diagnosed the problem as a slightly dodgy tank shape (they are plastic and apparently made in Italy and there seems to be a bit of variation) and proceeded to spend the next hour and a bit measuring, marking and modifying the tank protector to fit properly.

At the end of the exercise, he would not take any money - all part of the service he says!

So - if you are looking for top quality carbon parts with great friendly service, check out their website if you have not already.

2. yep their stuff is goooood

and its carbon - essential for life

3. Yeah I second (third) this.

Great product and very help ful.

4. +4. great product