Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gearsack internal panels

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Big W, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Heya riders! I bought a new 50L Gearsack rack pack the other day & it came with these wierd shaped plastic panels to insert somewhere (inside the pack I assume!=D>) to hold it's shape.

One of them goes in the front of the bag...got that.
    A larger one on the 'floor' of the bag...got that one too!

But I'm left over with another large 'floor' size panel & an odd slanting square shaped panel that don't seem to go anywhere??? Any ideas???

2. on the lid. there's a little pocket to shove it in.

3. And also one for each side (use a torch to see right in side the bag and you should be able to see the top of the pockets which have a flap over the top (sort of like a pillow case)

4. Yeah, that's what I thought? But I only have one plastic panel left that would be the right size for the side, but it is oddly shaped like a parellelogram (remember your yr 10 algebra now!!) and seems awkward to put into the side 'pillow case' pockets.

Still, it'll fit, so I'll just jam it in for the sake of putting it somewhere!

Thankx heaps.