Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gearing Issue

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by Mitchell Kirkpatrick, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Hey guys i was wondering if you could help me out, lately i have been having to slightly click up so the gear lever sits on the Shifting rod then down to go down each gear i have to so this to go down all gears except 2nd, also you can wiggle the gear lever in and out from the side of the bike. i was going to buy a new gear lever because i thought the one that is on the bike was bent.

anyone got any ideas on how to fix my problem Please???

Cheers Mitch
  2. Sounds like something in your linkage/lever is loose or bent. Post up a pic if you can.
  3. [​IMG] [​IMG] Not sure if that worked but can you send me a private message might be able to send them there.
  4. As a new member a few functions won't be available to you yet Mitchell, image uploads, initiating PMs/Convos etc. You can host an image off site and link it with the image link using the link in your feedback. If someone PMs you you should be able to respond. Keep posting and functions will open up to you gradually.
  5. Ok thanks! MV try sending me a message i will try reply with a picture
  6. PM sent, otherwise you could add them to a photobucket (or similar) account & link here.