Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Gear stolen in Richmond

Discussion in 'Stolen Bike Register' at netrider.net.au started by [Freddy], Nov 22, 2011.

1. Hi all,

Some low life junkie broke into work on Sunday night and stole some motorcycle gear.

Included were two Shoei helmets (see image below), Wolfman tail bag with Keiga tool roll inside with misc tools, Sunglasses and a couple of multi tools (Giant and Specialized).

It's a long shot but if you come across any of this can you PM me.

Cheers.

[​IMG]

2. :-(

Does work have an insurance policy? Shouldn't be too difficult to replace and you get all new stuff!

3. Yeah, going through that at the minute with work.

The helmet is not such a big deal but the tool kit had everything I needed for my bikes and nothing extra. There were bits and pieces from everywhere and had taken me a while to sort out.

Bloody annoying.

Cheers.

4. Sure is. Bloody junkies. I've been robbed a few times in my life. I still carry the rage with me and sometimes find myself daydreaming about catching them. The dream usually involves woodwork chisels, gaffa tape and high concentration hydroflouric acid.

5. scum of the world! good luck.. not suprised its richmond haha

6. Work covered it.

Ended up getting an AGV T2, very quiet helmet.

No word on the gear, not that I'm suprised!