Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gear in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by duncan_bayne, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Hi All,

I'm looking for a tank-bag (to carry folded dress pants to work every Monday) and a stand (something to allow me to change a rear wheel / chain on my Mito). Does anyone have any recommendations - either positive or negative - for either specific kit or specific dealers here in Melbourne?

TIA for any suggestions :)

Yours,
    Duncan Bayne

2. When it comes to tank bags your best bet is get to somewhere that you can “try them on†because of different tank and handlebar geometries some are good and others bad on a given bike.
    I picked mine up at Bike mart at a netrider Discount night. Pull up out the front, have a chat to the guys and they should allow you to try a couple on until you find the one that suites your bike.

3.  Top
  4. Yeah Bikemart is good and will happily let you test stuff on the bike outside the store. Also Rider's edge in Heidelberg are worth a look - not as big a range as Bikemart, but top staff, will get you in anything you're after, and always give a discount :)