Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'Day!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Day, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Hello all,

I am new here and am very impressed with what I can find on the site. I have sooooo much to learn.

I have been riding since 2000. I took up riding at 30yrs and love it. I got my licence in Sydney and would ride to work which was 6 kms away but would take the scenic route and double the distance for the fun.

My first bike was a DR250 which was replaced last year with my current bike, a 97 BMW F650. I ride every day to and from work and then some, but as mentioned above I have heaps to learn. Reading some of the posts here I have found the site and its members have a lot to offer in the way of information and guidance and I look forward to absorbing as much of that info as I can.

Cheers.

2. Welcome to the forum and get in amongst it all including the organised rides

3. Listen to coda, he wise man for big ride fun.

Have a blast
    :grin:
    Cam

4. Welcome to Netrider, where, as the Windmill Theatre's motto used to be "We Never Close" :LOL:.

5. G'day & Welcome Aboard!
    :biker:

6. Welcome to NR.

And no wonder you are impressed. We're not just pretty faces, you know.

Mind you some of us are much more not pretty faces than others.

7. Thanks for the welcome guys. It looks like a fun place. :grin:

Sorry I can't add a pretty face GreyBM.

8. Hiya Day! :D