Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by boho, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Howdy, folks. Ian / een here - I'm a mate of Loz's (and another one of the Suade boys). ;)

Currently drive a 1992 Rover Mini and am an ex-mod / still quite active on ausmini (dot com).

Lookin' at getting something smaller than the Mini and with only two wheels. :p

Keep well, I.

2. Spammer! Troll! Car driver!

3. Two words: Hyundai. Nubira.

4. Not sure i would admit to being mates with loz, he isn't the most popular bloke round here.... :LOL: bloody hoon, wheeling and stoopies at every chance he gets, giving all the rest a bad name..

Welcome to the boards

cheers stewy :)

5. That would be a Daewoo. Or a 'Woo-hoo' if you ask MVRog. But we're chucking it in for a Telstar it looks like.

6. The hyosung of cars I believe,

Welcome any friend of Loz's is bound to be a smartarse :LOL:

7. Well, the latter is correct. :p

8. Welcome Aboard Ian !!!
    ... Let's just forget you said that eh :p

9. Don't worry, I'm sure Een will find plenty of ways to make himself unpopular here without any of my help. :grin:

Tell the nice Netrider folks about your 'threatening' appendage.

10. Ah! I see my reputation precedes me. :cool:

11. Welcome to the nut house :)

12. I won't call this the nuthouse, I rather call this the "castration asylum" :LOL: :LOL:
    Anyway, I want to say a big hi too, I'm still just an old lurker from early last year :)