Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bullwinkle, Mar 14, 2008.

1. G'day from sunny Ballarat.

I've been lurking around for a couple of months, and hope to buy my first bike sometime in the next 12 months. Having had a good look around, I must congratulate all members, mods and admin for a great, well-run site. The mountain of info and opinions has been very enlightening.

2. Welcome to NR !
  3. Welcome, Bullwinkle, does Rocky ride pillion?? :grin:
  4. I went to TAFE with a 'Bullwinkle' once .....
    Welcome mate,

5. [​IMG] Welcome to NR :cool:
  6. "Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit out of a hat. Nothin' up my sleeve ... PRESTO." :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider:). I wonder if someone will now log on as Rocky? Or Dudley Doo-Right? Or Snidely Whiplash?? Or Dudley's horse :LOL:.

God, I'm showing my age :roll:.
  7. Thanks for the welcome, guys. Hornet600, I've had that line as a sig on a couple of other forums for ages. I've carried the nickname Bullwinkle since I was 14, so have heard them all. A few blokes from the footy club probably don't even know my real name!! Carolf_au, 'Rocky' probably won't get on the back when I eventually get a bike, but my 10 year old son can't wait.

It's our 18th wedding anniversary today. Happy St Paddy's Day to all. A quick Irish joke is in order:

Why does an Irishman wear 2 condoms? To be sure, to be sure!!