Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Nat, Dec 26, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I'm a newbie from Penrith. Just got my licence last Thursday and have been riding around a bit since then... Getting more and more confident each time, actually ventured out to traffic lights and a roundabout today :grin:

At the moment am riding a little Honda VTR250, which has been pretty good to me so far, really good to learn on and doesn't hate me too much when I don't do things as smooth as it would like!!

Anyway, just a quick hello. Hopefully there are some newbies in Penrith who would be keen for a ride one day (when I'm a bit more confident!!).

Hope you all had a great Christmas!!

2. G'day welcome.

There are a few out woop woop way.

Dangerfox (seizurefox) isn't too far away and is usually keen for a run.
  3. Welcome.

Penrith here too :)
  4. welcome

5. Welcome Nat.

Am in Penrith too, there are quite a few of us in the area.
    If you wanna go for a ride let me know.

Enjoy your new found freedom & be safe.
  6. G'day again!!

Hey all,

Thanks all for the welcome!! I've actually been riding to work this week, out in traffic. Just trying to get used to looking around the corners and keeping an eye out for people that aren't keeping an eye out for me!!

Haven't stalled it at the lights yet, it's early days and I know it will happen eventually, but pretty happy so far!! :grin:

Kim - would be cool to get together for a ride, maybe in a couple more weeks?? I think another week or two of riding and I should be a little bit more confident and ready for a longer ride.