Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by seanske, Sep 20, 2007.

1. shout outs to VTRBob who liked to watch me suffer lol j/k

hey my names sean residing in blacktown

recently got a NSR150SP but its nearly on the outs

great to see i've found a place for information + community.

Cheers guys.
  2. Welcome, Sean. What's the options for you if you bale out of the two-stroke arena?
  3. mate i love the 2 strokes to be honest
    but yeh i didn't have a choice with this bike..because i bought it off a mate..

its got 48,000 on the dial ...i just spent 900 on it for a major service ...so i'm hoping it will last this year...

if i had to make a decision to buy another learner bike..i'd probably get the cheapest pos i can find til that year is up and get a 600

...btw i study design computing @ sydney uni..currently in my last semester..
    anyone doing anything similar?
  4. you payed 900bucks for a fcuking major service and come out with loose steering head? take it back to the ****s and get em to sort it out.
    haha, youre at sydney! :p
    im at new south doing anatomy& town planning.
    do you park in the bike area next to parramatta road? ive noticed an NSR there for a while (my missus goes to sydney, so im there far more often than i'd like to admit :p :LOL: )
  5. Welcome.

Major service sounding more like engine rebuild than major service for that $$$$
  6. hey, welcome to the site, im new and just starting to find all the great info available, hope you enjoy it too! :grin:
  7. nah i rarely commute to the city..the ride is too long