Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Bentmess, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Hi all,

I've been looking at this site for a couple of weeks now and thought I'd better join up and say hi, especially as I would like thank all those who contribute as I have learnt an absolute truckload here.

Just bought myself a spankin' new Z750. Going through hell trying to break it in, as I just want to flog the bejesus out of it.

This site is cool. I wish I had found it earlier so I could've spared my friends endless hrs of bike talk (none of 'em care much for bikes).

Anyways, thanks again. I look forward to being able to help with posts/replies of my own when & where I can.

Hugo

2. If u find an article somewhere it saiz to flog new bikes like crazy and use the engine break heaps.

3. Welcome, Hugo :)

You know the rule here, don't you???

:worthlesspics:

:LOL:

4. Welcom Bentmess.
    Newbie 2 newbie
    boo

5. welcome Hugo hope you enjoy your bike and the site

6. Hiya Hugo, two queries if I may.

Are you the evil twin? And do you like fish heads?

;)

7. Whats a truckload worth these days and can it be sold on ebay :LOL:

You say G'day and I say G'day

8. Hi Hugo, and welcome.

Love the Z750..... what colour did you get? Any pics?

9. Hi Bentmess and welocme to the forums.
    Why the name tho?

10. You can sell anything on Ebay Dave..........and probably for more than retail too! :roll:

Welcome fellow Kawasakian! :biker:

Regards, Andrew.

11. Thanks all for the welcome.

Scottattron - i am the good one, keep those fish heads comin'.

Pics will be up soon, if I ever get my camera back from sister. Hope to have pictures before I do any mods.

I wanted a black bike but couldnt wait so I got orange. I'm glad now as heaps of people have been looking at it and want to know about the bike (seems to stand out). The orange gets better every time I look at it (or maybe I am just falling in love with it and as they say, love is blind).

Thanks Andrew, cool pic. Peace out