Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by Byrny, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Gday, Im byrny.
    Ive finally decided to buy a bike. Now im after a good jumping bike for mainly dirt. And im not too sure exactly what to get. Heres a link to the site where im looking at different bikes. Have a browse and let me know what you think. And oh im looking around 2000-5000 range. Thanks again.
    I am looking here.

Sorry about the big url. I dont know how to paste in any other way.[/code]
  2. hmm, im not sure what happened there.
    hit enter now and then or maybe it was ure
    loooonnnngg address
  3. Ey Byrny, Welcome to Netrider...
    I'm not a dirt rider myself, trees seem to get in my way.....
  4. haha i guess u got a good point there mate. If trading post is no good. Do you know of any other good new or used motorbike websites... Like car sales but for motorbikes.
  5. kool site thx joel. Anyone know any good jumping bikes...motorcross im guessin
  6. and wats better auto or manual bike? im gonna prob b riding this bike round wifout a license. out in the pines or something
  7. And CC's How many cc's should i b lookin at...im ognna be doin the stuff ya see on tv wif the krusty demons