Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gronk Steve, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Hi all,

Been flickin thru this site for a couplea weeks and figured i'd finally join.

Used to ride bikes up in the country and seeing as tho i've lived here (sydney) for 5yrs i pulled my finger out and got my licence. I own a hyosung gt650r(l) which is alright for its price.

I wouldnt mind going out on the rides but i work weekends so any other shift-workers with weekdays off I am available for whatever. Coffee nights sound good just point me in the direction of where/when. I have seen a decent sized group of riders on the odd occasion i've done roadwork at Liverpool at a cafe there or servo on newbridge road - dunno if any of them are netrider people so yeah as I said feel free to put me in the right direction.

Anyways I will end my tired rambling here. Look forward to chatting with you all sometime soon.
  2. Welcome aboard, keep your eye on the news and events section there is usually alot in there.
  3. Welcome aboard Steve! :)
  4. Welcome to Netride Steve :)
  5. welcome, good to see the number of blues increasing!
  6. Welcome Steve :grin:
  7. Welcome Steve
  8. welcome steve
  9. Welcome aboard Steve
  10. Hey Steve, welcome! I know of another Gronk, rides a Harley, but he's in Vic.
  11. Hey! Welcome. Nice to see another Hellsing fan here.

I can't wait for the release of the new series... :)
  12. You mean that anime series?

its one of about 3 anime show's i actually like.
  13. Steve welcome and look forward to seeing you at the cafe nights whenever you can make it.