Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Le Riding Frog, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hi everyone,

I am new to the bike world and just wanted to say hello.
    I have passed my L's just over 3 weeks ago and got my little bike delivered a few days after that!
    Been riding around the neighbourhood ever since slowly increasing my roaming territory and trying to concentrate on a few different skills each time.
    I'm trying to take it slow and I'm being awfully good :D

I'll certainly come round the Saturday learner sessions when I pluck up the courage to go through the North side Saturday traffic! Until then, I'll be lurking here...

• Like Like x 7
  2. G'day and welcome, Le Riding FrogLe Riding Frog. Congratulations getting your Learner rider licence and CBR300R! Practising at your own speed in your local area is a great way to start and when you're ready, the Saturday Learner practise session will build on that very well.

3. Welcome :)

4. welcome aboard :)

5. Welcome mate :cool:

6. Welcome!

7. G'day jumpy. I'm sure someone could lead you to practice.

8. Hullo. I was just saying in some other thread that for a bunch of people I've never met, these c**ts are alright.

I might do something about that soon. Better have a look at the rides coming up... Anyway, welcome aboard.

9. hi Le Riding FrogLe Riding Frog, congratulations on your L's and your new ride. welcome to Netrider!

10. Welcome to NR

11. Welcome and enjoy

12.  Top
  13.  Top
  14. lol - yeah we're all brothers

15. I've met some proper dickheads riding bikes, I bloody hope we're not all brothers :p the word brotherhood seems more appropriate than the word brother, but linguistically they're quite similar and so that doesn't make sense either. I'll stop now before I figure out the most appropriate word. It's likely "cult", so let's not...