Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Degato, Jan 4, 2016.

1. Gday everyone. I just joined up. I ride a Triumph America, but Im thinking of upgrading to some else. Dont know what yet.
    I love ridin', it's like therapy for me.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hello Ian and Welcome, what part of the country do you hale from?
  3. G'day IanIan welcome to Netrider. We're all thoroughly 'in therapy' here. :]
  4. Thanks, from central Victoria. Great riding up here, not as many cars as Melbourne!
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Hello,and welcome to the forums DegatoDegato. "Riding therapy", especially away from a city madness, is the best form, I'd highly recommend it to anyone over a pill, and that's coming from a pharmacist.
  6. Welcome to NR DegatoDegato
    Yup therapy that should be taken at least once daily, preferably with food with a view for maximum effect.
    Or like some therapy it can be more fun if able to be shared.
  7. Howdy and welcome to NR. Keep us posted when you decide on your next ride. Preferably with pics!
  8. I've been at my job for quite a few years now. It's alright, pays the bills...... But when that alarm goes off, I know that I get to ride my bike to work. That's the thing that drags my arse out of bed.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. welcome aboard :)