Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by maurice, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hi there,
    Just wanted to say hi. I'm returning to riding after a 8 year break (personal reasons), and I'm looking forward to arguing about all things bike :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome to Netrider and back to two wheels. You'll have great difficulty getting an argument here, we're all lovely-dovey and agreeable!

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

4. G'day MauriceMaurice, welcome to Netrider. Do you have a motorcycle now or are you in the hunt for one?

5. Looking for one to buy. Budget $7500. Looking at '09 and '10 VFR800Fs.

6. Hi mauricemaurice do they call you the gangsta of lurve as well?
    Welcome no arguing about bikes n stuff allowed here on NR never ever ever... ever. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. XJ6NXJ6N I just had to get a bit of Steve Miller on here somewhere and mauricemaurice was just begging for it... :)
    I am a joker, but not a midnight toker but I do like to get my lovin on the run... too much?
    Okay.

8. You don't say...it seems everywhere I turn lately the VFR series gets a very favourable mention (and for good reason) and they've made my shortlist for the next bike I buy too - excellent value at that price you're looking at too. Will be interested to know how you go and what you get.

9. No! :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Oh god, that song. I'd gone a few years without it being mentioned.... a few, pleasant, enjoyable years...

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry...too much vine tonight...believe me, the devil made me do it...sorry mr mauricemaurice
    Won't mention it ever ever again but gawd I do love that song...on my favourite riding list :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Welcome to the jungle..

13. Well how about this one then: upload_2015-7-10_23-37-36.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Jason should change the name of the Welcome Lounge to The Madhouse!!!! :LOL:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Hi mauricemaurice, continuing on OldmaidOldmaid's theme:

Bicycle bicycle bicycle
    I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle
    I want to ride my bicycle
    I want to ride my bike
    I want to ride my bicycle
    I want to ride it where I like

• Like Like x 1
  16. Welcome aboard :]

17. hello and welcome :)

18. My definition of "too much vino" includes "not being able to use a keyboard" :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1