Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by herhonda, May 11, 2015.

1. Hi everyone!

My name is Amy. I'm from the Central Coast, NSW.

I ride a 2005 Honda Cb250. It's my first roadbike. Most of my riding experience has been on dirt. I started riding when I was 7, then had a bad accident at 15 and gave up riding. 2 years ago I decided to get my L's but unfortunately due to another knee injury I was unable to ride and my L's expired. I've recently done the pre learner course and have my L's again...I intend to pull my finger out and get my P's this time.

Always looking for new people to ride with, so if you're on the Central Coast hit me up.

Cheers! :)
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Howdy and welcome to NR herhondaherhonda. Stay safe and have fun on your 're adventure'.
  3. Cheers GoldenberriGoldenberri :)
  4. Welcome. Lots of good roads near you. Feel free to join any of the rides posted from time to time.
  5. Welcome and enjoy the riding :happy:
  6. Thanks! There definitely is, my favourites would have to be the ride to Wollombi and Wisemans Ferry. Ooh and Old pacific hwy :)
  7. Howdy & Welcome to NR!
  8. Hello and welcome to NR :) Congrats on getting your L's and good luck with turning them into P's soon (y)
  9. G'day and welcome to the forum, herhonda. With all that dirt riding experience and a bit of preparation for the rider test you'll have those P-plates in no time at all.
  10. Gday and welcome to NR and to street riding, herhondaherhonda.
  11. welcome aboard :]
  12. Ahhh... The CB250.

My first bike and lots of fond memories.

It's great when you can go full throttle and keep your licence. Makes you feel like a true GP hero.

Welcome and be sure to book those P's before it's too late.
  13. Old Pacific hwy - one of my favorites already. Welcome to NR
  14. Hey Amy, good to have you with us. You'll find great information on here and you'll possibly be able to find and hook up with other members around your way for rides too
  15. Hi and welcome to NR.
  16. Thank you! I'll defs turn them into P's this time! I don't think I could bare to do the pre-learner course a 3rd time haha.

Thanks! That's the plan! :)

So true! Hahaha The Snail bike is a great LAMS bike but already have my eye on something bigger. I have been practicing everything they test in the P's test, hoping to go for them in August.

Awesome road!! Are you from the Central Coast?
  17. Welcome herhondaherhonda. With Amy as your name, you gotta be a gem (daughter of the same name)! Go get your full licence!! Central Coast sounds like a great place to ride.
    PS when you can upgrade, will we be calling you herharley? Or her ducatti? Or maybe heraprilia?
  18. Greetings :) It's a lovely part of Australia you live in. Have stayed a few times many moons ago. Had a ball.

Enjoy the fun and mayhem that is Netrider :)