Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by easterngrey, May 5, 2015.

1. Hey, my names ma.. easterngrey and I've made the decision to get my motorcycle learners licence. I've never had a drivers licence, I moved from the country to Inner Sydney a long time ago and getting a park around here looks like a colossal pain in the arse.
    I guess the reason I want to start riding is that I want the freedom to get the f*** out of the city whenever I want and just ride. I’ve joined up at this here fair site to build my knowledge so that I don’t look like goose or kill myself when I get on the road.
    I look forward to chatting with you all!

2. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

You have started down a path that will become an obsession, albeit a great one at that.

Now you just need to choose, cruiser, naked or sports!!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Howdy easterngreyeasterngrey and welcome to NR. Learn lots and stay safe!
  4. thanks! Definitely want a cruiser for sure - I'm going to start keeping an eye on that bikesales site.
  5. Welcome to the forum

Once you have your wheels, remember to pop in at the Sydney Learner sessions - see separate thread for details
  6. welcome aboard :]
  7. Hello and good luck :D
  8. Or adventure touring. Don't discount the DR650 or KLR650. Both are LAMS. But it helps if you are tall to ride them :D:D.
  9. Welcome to NR..