Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Naked6, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Hey everyone, new L plater here :D

Just bought my first bike, a 2014 ER6NL (yeah, the flash new 39kw version) in white and looking forward to joining the world of motorcycles!

2. Welcome to NR! Where you from , bloke ?

3. Rockhampton, QLD. Far enough north that the politicians don't bother me, and far enough south that I can swim with only a slight worry of crocs :D

Oh, and I'm deaf, so i might not be able to hear your posts :whistle:

Not completely! But I can't hear a damn thing on the bike.

4. Welcome :) I just joined as well!

5. Welcome! Did you want us to reply to your posts with caps-lock on? :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Ty Sin :) I see you grabbed the little Repsol, that was on my short list. If I hadn't intended to keep my bike a few years I probably would have bought one too.

Edward it's fine, just wildly gesture with odd symbols and I'll figure it out.

7. Welcome from another (mostly) deaf bloke!

8. You're welcome :)
    Yeah my Reps is pretty amazing :) Though I've noticed it sounds different to a ninja 300.. But I don't know much about bikes anyway :p

9. @Dark Angel Huh? What was that?

@Sin my bike is an ER6NL, a LAMS 650cc. My brother rides a 300, it was the first road bike I ever tried.

10. Forget about the Ninja... the Reps has "mojo" !

11. The orange would clash with my eyes, not sure I could pull it off.

12. A 650.. That's pretty powerful. Will you be using it when you do your P's?

13. It's a LAMS restricted one, so the power isn't that high. It's just very flexible and I don't have to rev it a lot. I'm 6ft4 so a 250cc just wasn't big enough.

14. Haha! And compared to other riders I've seen on a Reps, I think I suit it pretty well :)

I know LAMS :p
    Yeah I'm small and weak so a 250cc is enough challenge for me haha :D
    So in comparison to me, you are a giant (I'm 5'6").
    Hello up there :)

15. Small means light, light means fast. Guess I'll just look for the orange flash.

16. welcome!

17. ty!

18. Haha but big means powerful, so I think you'd win if we raced :p

19. Oh I'm slow. More Hodor than Hulk.

20. Hahaha! Awww your bike can't be that bad..?