Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day :)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by crbn, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Just thought i'd introduce myself... Recently moved from Perth To Melbourne a few months ago.

Im freelance photographer. Just come off a break from braking my wrist.

Looking at getting a bike in the new year, when my bank account is looking a bit better from the move and I suss out the laws here.
  2. Hi crbn and welcome to Netrider mate.
    Good luck with settling into Melbourne, and with the purchase of a bike soon :)
    You'll find various photographic enthusiasts within the forum, especially with the various Pic of the Month competitions that run regularly here.
    Best of luck and hope to see you out there sometime.
  3. G'day crbn, welcome mate. We're a lawless state here, we do have laws but nobody obeys them so feel free to do what you want.Everyone else does.:bolt:
  4. Welcome to Netrider! What bikes are ya leaning towards so far?
  5. Thanks Nickers,

I'll hunt around for that thread. :)

Thanks Mr. SMV,

Hahahaha I've now heard this a few times... Im slowly embracing :p

Hey Sheepy,

Im lusting after a CBR600RR... but i'd like to get some more experience under my belt and get used to the busier Melbourne Roads. So I'll probably find a cheap 250 to get around on for a few months, while I find my feet so to speak.
  6. Nice choice in bikes! I have a "thing" for the CBR1000's. Sooo pretty. :D
  7. They're both pretty bikes... The "thing" for me is borderline unhealthy :)
  8. I will do once i make a purchase :) thanks minglis
  9. Feel free to come down any time, bike or not. You can meet some of us locals.

-- Sent from the year 2319 using Tapatalk (if you can read this, I finally got my flux capacitor working)