Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Lugo, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Hey guys and gals, thought best to start here politely and introduce myself to the crowd, seems like a nice community going on here from what I've scrolled through so far, and from what I've heard from Presti who kindly recommended me onto the forums.

Name is Rhys, I'm a proud owner of a brand spanking 2011 Suzuki GS500F, which has now got the best part of ~460km's on the odometer since pickup on the 10th of Sept. Had my licence since Feb and this is the first and only bike I've had out on the public road and I've gotta say I love it! Commuted a few times on it now along with a few weekend fun runs with a close mate who went for his licence with me (and now too owns a 2010 GS500F) and have really got to say the more I ride it the more I don't want to stop and get off! The two wheeled world really has gotten a hold of me :)

Will be looking forward to hopefully meeting a few of the members shortly!

2. That's a nice really nice looking ride you have there. Welcome to NR and take care!
  3. Hello Lugo. Welcome along.
  4. welcome mate.
    I like the colour scheme on the 2011 model, I have an 2009 myself. They are a great bike to learn on.
  5. *nods* welcome to NR :)
  6. Hi Rhys and welcome to NR