Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by UnderCoat, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hi i'm Michael i am also called UnderCoat an old nick name from when i played paintball.

I recently moved to melbourne from perth and after finding a job near Motercycle Motion i thought it was too good a chance to miss. So i just got my license on satday. I was making silly mistakes all day then when it came to do the actual test it started pissing down and i was last in line. Luckly i was able to pull it tougether and did my best riding all day.

Now im just looking for a bike so i can start practecing and hopfully be ready to ride on the roads soon. Im in no hurry you victorians have some crazy roads and are mental drivers. (As aposed to the staight out retarded drivers in Perth) :)
  2. G'day Michael and welcome aboard mate ! Congrats on your Ls (y)
    Best time now for you, with so many LAMS bikes on the market, looking for new owners. Make sure you visit the Bikes For Sale section here, where lots of awesome bikes are being sold.
  3. Welcome buddy!
  4. Woot, welcome, what sort of bike tickles ur fancy?
  5. ** waves ** :D welcome
  6. Hi and welcome to NR