Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by r0ddy, Nov 22, 2010.

1. hi, moved to aus from the uk in feb and based in Elwood.

Within 2 months of being here bought a bike to turn into a trackday tool, spent since then in our spare bedroom getting built up from the frame ( including an engine rebuild and gearbox swap). Is all ready to go now, will be out on the 3rd of dec for its maiden voyage at broadford.

Will probably get a road bike at some point, sold my gsxr 600 before i realised i was elligible to bring it over as a personal import, anyhoo been put off road riding for a little while ( commuting across london every day + seeing friends lose their licences ).

hope to maybe meet some of you guys soon.

2. Welcome Chris.
    What bike are you going to use on the track? I have an RVF400 that I will be using at the track early in the new year.

Good luck with your first trackday!
  3. Welcome to Netrider Chris :)
  4. its a little rgv250, not gonna be the fastest bike out there but will help me to get my corner speed up, which will help as would like to go racing in the near future.

Cheers mate, will see how i go, its been a year since i was last on track will be interesting to see how slow i am.
  5. Good to meet you Chris, welcome!

6. Make sure you get to the Island mate, you'll have a blast!

ps welcome in Bro!
  7. Welcome to net rider! :D
  8. Welcome dude.!
  9. Hi Chris and welcome to NR
  10. Welcome to NR (& Aus) - enjoy!!! :D
  11. Welcome to Netrider Chris and best of luck with both settling into Oz and on 3rd December (y)