Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by n4mv3t, Sep 22, 2010.

1. G'day ... from and older rider ... my first rides (many, many moons ago) were a Vespa :moped: ... :rolleyes: ... followed by a 250 Arrow :grin::grin: ... all without the knowledge of my parents as they were members of the 'anti bike brigade'
    ... sadly I 'burned' the bike license when marriage, kids and 'responsibility' came along ... so after divorce I had to do the "Rider Safe" course which was interesting :grin:
    ... after a mix of 2 and 4 cylinder Honda's and Yams finally settled on XV Yams (about 25 years ago) :grin:
    My current ride is an XV1600 which, as she is a lady (with attitude), needs a lot of "bling" (more about that in another thread)
    Am generally a 'lone rider' ... but not always :)
    OK, 'nuff fer now ... am off to play with the traffic ... :demon::demon:
    Stay safe ... have fun ...

2. Welcome back to 2 wheels
  3. Welcome mate
  4. Indeed welcome back. Where does the time go?
  5. goz ... thanks for the welcome ... have been on 2 wheels for 25 years now (no one around to say I can't ... lol ... ) ... must admit though that I also drive a ute and a station wagon :driver: ... :grin:

trent112 ... thanks, 'tis always good to be greeted :)

CFVFR ... thanks ... uuuummmm, about 'welcome back' ... errr, did I go somewhere?? ... now if I've been somewhere and don't know it, I've really,really got to know ... did I have fun?? ... :LOL::LOL:
  6. Welcome to the forum doc.

What is a politician aware rider?

7. Dude welcome but don't overdo the smilies or the colours it's unecessary
  8. G'day mate and welcome.
  9. ... many thanks Johnnn (Brmmm) ... 'tis a play on words, in the late 80's/early 90's a popular bumper sticker was "Volvo aware driver" ... I modified it just a tad ... :grin:
    ... btw I like your sig ... :)

thanks for the welcome smee
    ... aha!!! ... the smilie monitor is revealed!!! ... :LOL: :LOL: ... ok, I promise I won't use any more than ten smilies in any one post ... :rofl:
    ... fyi info I always use DarkRed in the few forums I visit ... it has never been commented on until now ... :?