Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day [plonk]

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by FormerUser1, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Hi, all
    Not really "fresh" to NetRider, just thought I'd slouch in, sit down, cop some suzuki-bashing and have a beer.
    G'day then...

2. i havent been here long, but welcome
  3. welcome to the forum
  4. Hello there Pete,
    I won't touch the Suzuki line :wink:
    See you around
    BB :)
  5. Welcome Pete,

Nothing wrong with suzukis, unless youe have to wait friggin AGES for it to be ready to be picked up and all you want to do is go for a ride and get out there errrh I am geting a little anxious not grrrr

sorry - a little over excited about my Suz which was supposed to be ready 10 days ago
  6. Greetings Pete.

Bugger you and the bikes, hows the missus? :)
  7. Heya,

And welcome aboard :D :biker:

Lisa :twisted:
  8. Hi there and welcome to the forums! :D
  9. What's your bloody interest in HER? :)
    She's orrite, still ploughing along on yet another Peg, hehe (No. 4 in the collection). Thanx for the warm and fuzzy welcome everyone else :)
    See ya tonite at the Shopping Nite.
    (Jeez, better get outta the mockies/trackies and lift the arse outta the recliner then...)
  10. Hi!!! I wouldn't worry about all the canning you'll get about Suzuki...its 100 times worse when you own a Duke...go figure!!!

:D :D :D
  11. :) It's an old thing between Vic and I :)
    OTOH, when it comes to Dukes, tho...well...
  12. Thanks for organising the shopping night Pete.
    Even though I didn't buy anything It was good just to wonder around and look at all the stuff and eat all the nibblies.
    You gonna think about being a tour guide?
    Reckon it may be a new career choice.:)
  13. G'day and welcome!!

Who's round is it anyway?
  14. Gday Pete and welcome to the site.

HAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHA a susucki rider HAHAHAHAHAHHA. *Sorry picking myself up off the floor*, but before i fully get up its not an Across is it :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 8)

15. G'day Pete,

Nice to see you've automatically resigned yourself to the fact that your spewzuki is gonna get bashed..... Saves us the trouble :p

Welcome aboard eh :)
  16. gidday pete
    welcome to the other side .
    dont worry about these honda riders ,just jealous of the mighty across :LOL:
    as for dazza , just kick him in the knee when you see him , that will quieten him down :LOL: :LOL:
  17. Welcome aBoard Pete - hope to catch up with you at an event soon.
  18. Welcome aboard Pete :)

19. Yeah, looked like a good night. Tour guide career?
    Naww :) Then again, who knows, one day?