Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day one & all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Halcyon days, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Howdy folks.

A big wave to all you folk out there in Netriderland. Name's Damian and just scored my L's a week or so ago. Been a lurker around these parts for awhile now and well, your enthusiasm and camaraderie is quite inspiring. Still bikeless at the moment but I'm sure that gem I'm holding out for will come along sooner or later (neat little vtr250 would do nicely) ..... hopefully sooner before my willpower crumbles and I settle for anything with 2 wheels that goes vroom. Big waves to all!

2. gday damian welcome mate....

goodluck with the bike...
  3. Welcome Damian, hope to see you on the road.
  4. Welcome Damo!!!!
  5. Hey Damo, enjoy your stay and the lunacy of us all.....
  6. vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hello felllow new-member
    we can go bike hunting together. woohoo.
    the vtr seems to be winning as a good bike for learners
  7. Welcome to the NR experience Damian, hope you get a bike soon :grin:
  8. welcome damian enjoy the experience
  9. Welcome to Netrider Damo :grin:
  10. Hey Damo welcome to the thread.
    Your your trip!
  11. Thanks for the warm welcome, the bike hunt continues.....
  12. Re: vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

First post and he scores :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Welcome mate, there seems to be a lot of people from the SE lately. Must be that clogged Monash :evil:
  13. Welcome Damo, you didn't by any chance happen to do your learners at HART in kilsyth?? Best of luck with the bike hunt! :grin:
  14. Afraid not Mav, did it at MTA in Dandenong. Not as well known but good instructors and listing in the back of the rider handbook.

15. Arrrr ok no probs, there was a damian that did the learners course out with me at HART so just had to check. :LOL:
  16. Re: vrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:LOL: :LOL:

Welcome to Netrider Damian, good choice of future bike there, Ive had mine for nearly 15 months and they are fantastic.
  17. Welcome and congrats on getting your Ls, Damian! Hope you've got your bike or at least almost there :)