Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day! New rider / New member from Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by aussiepyro, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Hey Everyone!

Just doing the initial 'come say hi' post haha.

Did my QRIDE in Jan and picked up a second hand 2009 Honda CB400, which I'm slowly gaining skills on in the inbetween times when I'm home (FIFO worker) and get a chance to take it for a strap. Gotta say I'm pretty happy with it. Only recently have been game enough to hit freeway and do 100k/h but am settling into it reasonably quickly. Which I need to as I'm about to take it on a trek to Sydney in the very near future.

Anyway, just like to say thanks in advance for all the rad info on here - already learnt a tonne from looking up various posts, this place is a goldmine.

Cheers! :)

2. Welcome to the forum mate.

Don't be afraid to ask - we have all been there - starting out you have tons of questions and things to learn.

3. G'day aussiepyroaussiepyro, welcome to the forum. You can't go wrong with your choice of motorcycle, they're pretty awesome with V-TEC. Good luck with your journey to Sydney. You can post photos or a report from your trip into the Roads and Touring sub-forum or Photo(s) from your ride thread.

4. welcome aboard :) congrats on the bike

5. Hello from the best state!

6. Hey newbie, cb's are awesome had a 2011 model, mmm vtec

7. Hello aussiepyroaussiepyro
    Welcome and happy days on the bike!
    Make you're aim to get quicker in corners, cause straights are easy; point and twist throttle! :D Good luck!

8. Welcome mate :cool: