Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day, New Member & New Rider here!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by etcher, Jan 27, 2009.

1. G'day all.

What a great forum! so many chat rooms etc on the net, but OMG a forum IN Australia AND dedicated to bikes & riding! i'm a happy camper!

Hope i don't seem TOO newbie here, but a bit about myself: Well, my son turned 18 in early '07, so i started thinking "well, he'll always be my son but he's growing up now . . . what have i always wanted to do for myself, but have never done?"
    So before i knew it, i was off to the Stay Upright Pre-Learner Course, got mysef a learner bike & have loved it ever since! Still have a LOT to learn tho . . .

Anyway, look forward to catching you all later!

Andrew.

2. Welcome to Netrider, Andrew. We think it's a pretty neat place too :).

3. And you have a CBR600RR! :woot: I want one so bad!
    Enjoy your new bike and Netrider :grin:

4. Welcome young 'un.

5. Hey bud, welcome to the forums, you should come for a run sometime, I'm always keen, so hit us up on PM and we can organise a run somewhere, a few of the other North Sydney guys would be keen too...

6. Welcome to NR, etcher :grin:
    You'll need six posts before you can PM though :p

7. welcome welcome

it is quite a good place round here :)

8. Welcome aboard Andrew :cool:

9. Thanks for the welcome, all! :grin:

Look forward to catching up for a run!

10. Welcome aboard Andrew!
    We have no problems with 'happy campers' here. Just don't pitch your tent near mine ok :LOL: