Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'Day Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Kenny, Sep 19, 2008.

1. G'Day to all on netrider,
    My name is Kenny,and I live in Maldon(Near Bendigo) in VIC, I recently got my learners permit again after letting it expire about 12 months ago. I am riding an '02 ZZR 250 and loving it compared to the '86 CBX 250 I was riding. After reading about all the rides people on here talk about I can't wait to get on some of them as I pretty much ride to work and back only at the moment. Anyway I'll enjoy reading tips and stories and hopefully get on some rides soon.

2. Welcome to Netrider; good to see you re-lit the flame :).

3. Thanks Hornet good be here

4. Welcome to Net Rider,,, This Forum is great,, lots of experienced people here with great advice.

Have Fun

Mick

5. welcome aboard :grin:

6. Welcome to NR. And welcome back to riding. Glad to hear you're loving it.

7. welcome to netrider!! what do you like about your ZZR ?

8. Whats not to like? it goes well, keeps a good speed even with my 100kgs on it, It feels good to ride and doesn't make me kiss my kneecaps even though I'm 6 foot 2 and compared to my old CBX... well it's not even worth camparing. Overall just a ripper bike.

9. Welcome to NR !!!

:biker: