Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day inmates!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Does Your Mother Know, Aug 2, 2007.

1. So, what the name of ther game? They say the best way to aclimatise to the water when at the beach is to jump in and fully submerse yourself...well here goes.
    Instrument of pleasure = BM12GS.
    Aroma therapy = Burn rubber, baby!

2. Welcome along. Fill out your profile so that people know where you are and what rules and regs apply to you.

There's no shortage of helpful people and good advice here, so be sure to get involved.

3. There ya go!
    For me, happy to throw out the book of rules or regs.
    I'm all ears.

4. Welcome to Netrider :).

5. Howdy and all that....
    Ive met some great people from here. Meet a few and get out there on the road!..
    K

6. My mother knows jack shit. She died years ago. :p

Welcome bud.. or is it miss? Bye.

7. Ooooh, an ABBA fan :cool:

Welcome to Netrider :grin:

8. Welcome to NR :grin:

9. Hello and welcome :grin:

10. Welcome to Netrider.

and yes............. my mother does know

11. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

12. Anything with the initials BM has gotta be a good thing! :wink:

Welcome to the madness! :grin:

13. Thanks everyone, for your friendly welcome. :)

I'm just wondering about Sunday rides in Melbournistan - the threads seem a bit rubbery. When and where does it happen (and get posted)? How many riders turn up and what sorta miles are done?

14. There are rides organised now and again. There are permanent coffee nights on most nights which you are more than welcome to attend. I guess more rides will pop up once the weather warms up again..