Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day guys

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ozzyal, Aug 2, 2012.

1. just a quick note to say G'day . I've read the forum a few times n thought I'd better sign up . too bloody cold to ride so I thought this would help with the withdrawal symptoms

2. Welcome to NR! (y)

Too bloody cold? Funny, I dont feel the cold when I'm on the bike! :)

Get some thermals, you'll be all right. There's nothing like a nice ride on a chilly morning to awaken your mind, body and soul! :D
  3. lol , used to ride all year round many years ago , getting soft in my old age
    • Like Like x 1
  4. We're all getting there! Good to have you on board!
  5. lol , used to ride all year round many years ago , getting soft in my old age
  6. Welcome to the warm embrace!

7. Hi and welcome to NR
  8. Welcome!
  9. Welcome.

Try thermals, various neck scarf products, more thermals, 2 pairs of gloves (one of them merino)
    , heated handgrips and then add some fast twisty induced adrenaline and you won't feel a thing.
  10. Welcome :)

I found for cold hands just grabbing a pair of those cotton gloves you find in the cleaning section and wearing them under leather gloves works a treat.
    Oxford chillout balaclava for the breeze up the helmet and motocross socks combat the chill on the lower leg.

Though an adrenaline rush sounds better (y)