Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day guy's / gal's ..

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MEAN 1, Aug 16, 2007.

1. G'day everyone , i am new here & thought i'd say "Hi" . i ride a Kawasaki ZRX1200R & Z1000 , cheers for now .. :wink:

2. HI MEAN1, WELCOME! I am pretty new to this site as well. Send me a PM if you ever ride up to the south east. I am in Ringwood.
  3. thanks for the welcome & invite to a ride , cheers mike.g :)
  4. Welcome aboard. Feel free to jump in with both feet, nobody bites..... much.
  5. no prob's , i aint no stranger to motorcycle forums . i run the australian kawasaki riders forum , www.kawariders.com.au . but i am a high school friend of "Vic" {administrator} & thought i'd join this great site .. :wink:
  6. Ooooh!

Kwaka riders are always welcome! :grin:
  7. "thanks" Kawasaki's are great machines .. :cool:
  8. welcome aboard mean 1
    i was soo close to getting a z1000 but decided to get a mt01
    im in the northern suburbs so if u ever this way give me a yell and we'll go riding....
    since i got a bike now i like to ride haha :LOL:
  9. Hiya MEAN1! and welcome

I saw your link to the forum you run and thought "oooooh another kwaka forum"... turns out I'm already registered!!! hahaha I'll have to check it out properly

10. yeh , its a small but growing site .
  11. no prob's , nice bike the MT01 .. :cool:
  12. Welcome to Netrider :)

You might suppose by my nick that I ride a ZRX1200R but actually I sold it a while back (nice bikes though!).

One of these days I should get around to bribing one of the admins and change my nickname :LOL:
  13. you traitor :p thanks for the welcome .. :wink:
  14. Welcome aboard Mean1.. :twisted: