Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day! Great to be back on two wheels!!!!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by AJ66, Oct 14, 2008.

1. G'day my name is Alan. I've been lurking around the forum for a while now, but this is my first post :woot:

I've been waiting for a new BLACK Madass 125 for a couple of months, but managed to get hold of a 2nd hand one with only 500km on it last Friday (The dude apparently injured his wrist in a sports accident :cry: ). Saved myself some decent $$$ too :grin: :grin: :grin:

I had dirtbikes in Sydney, for commuting and playing, but sold them off about 5 years ago. The daily grind in traffic through inner Melbourne has been pizzin' me orf more and more lately (not to mention the wear & tear and fuel costs in the 4wd), so I decided it was time to get back on a bike.

Haha, I've never ridden anything as small and gutless as a 125 since I was a kid, but gotta say the Madass is awesome in heavy traffic. Already eyeing off options for a huge 150cc grunter donk for it :LOL: :LOL:

Also, G'day Will (Munecito), I've found where you've been hiding now :grin:

2. Welcome, mate.

Pull up a chair.
  3. congratulations mate! you will soon be wondering why it took you so long to return to bikes! you can spend the money you save not using the 4wd to build the most badass madass in melbourne! stay safe.

4. Congrats on the score n welcome buddy! :grin:
  5. Welcome to Netrider.

I used to know a bike named AJ
  6. ooo, tales out of school about Will coming up :lol????

Welcome to two wheels and Netrider :).
  7. Aj big bastard!!!!! Welcome to netrider and welcome to madass world. I looove mine.

8. Welcome Aboard mate !

Whatya talkin bout Willis ?? ... he gets the bar stool. Takes a while in 'ere before you progress enough to upgrade to a chair :p