Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday gday

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by xscape, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Hello all,

Long time reader, first time poster here (and thought i better make my first post in the right section!)

Have long been wanting to dive into the world of bikes but haven't built up the courage until now. Still haven't purchased my first bike, but hope to change that sometime over the next few weeks / months or however long its going to take to find the right example.

At this stage it looks like i'll be going for a CBR250RR, I know its typical, but please dont discriminate :wink:

Cheers

Brad

2. Welcome to the forum - good choice I ride a 250R and love her she is a great learner bike!

3. Welcome to Netrider :).

4. Shame LAMS isn't comin in til July. This will open up a whole new world of learner bikes for new Vic riders. I have to say that I was partial to the old 2-strokes myself. If the boss would let me have 2 bikes, I would get me a RGV250. Aint nuthin wrong with the CBR tho, Honda's are known for their reliability if looked after. Buy well and give em hell. :twisted:

5. hello xscape you will get a laugh here im sure

welcome

6. Welcome to Netrider

It's fun for young and old!

WGM

7. hi and welcome im a newbie as well

8. thanks for the warm welcomes.

9. Hi xscape from another local newbie.

Where in Melb are you?

Really? I didn't know this was happening in Vic yet? :shock: Just bought my 250 :(

10. hiya

cbr's are great learner bikes... and yes LAMs is taking affect as of July as mentioned...

ive seen 2 cars that have xscape and xskape as their number plates around SE suburbs of melbourne.. that isnt u is it lol

but anyhoo, welcome :p

11. Thanks again for warm welcomes

Nope those cars arent mine :cool: im from the western burbs

And so much for having my eyes set on a CBR. Left my deposit for an 08 ninja 250 today. The waiting begins :(

12. oooo nice buy.. congrats :p