Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday Gday

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by ruggerz, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Heya Everyone

I'm Ben, I'm 31 and I'm in Melbourne. Just thaught I'd say G'day being new here and all. If you wanna know anything about me, just ask, I'm friendly, I promise.

2. hiya Ben,
    Welcome to the forums.

what part of Melbourne are you from?
  3. Hi Caz, I'm in Epping... just around the corner eh? :grin:
  4. der fred...epping :roll:
  5. Yes, like a stones throw, you will have to join a few of us on our regular weekend jaunts about the place!
  6. LOL, it DID say Melbourne, you weren't imagining things... I just updated it.

That would be great... do you head out often?
  7. often....pmsl
    do bears %^&* in the woods :p

every day I ride, I have a few locals and we go to coffee nights about 3 or 4 times a week....
    and weekends are always spent in the saddle.
    having said that...I must finish my domestic goddess routine so I can head out shortly :LOL:

wanna join me?
  8. Ride, did someone say ride!?!
  9. Awwww man!!! Talk about bad timing... :eek:

I have a huge all-nighter party on tonight til 8am... and I have to catch some ZZzzzzzz's :( ](*,)

but I'll take a raincheck!!
  10. No drama's Ben,
    I'll hold ya to it :p

Warden...what ya got in mind?
    I'm keen if you are :)
  11. OMG she will to Ben, :LOL: dont say you havnt been warned.
    Welcome by the way :LOL:
  12. :rofl:

I spend all day scouring the new members lists and PMing anyone in a radius of 10kms.
    I have got about 20 locals under my belt thus far, never let an opportunity pass you by :p
  13. Argh, sorry Caz, got totally side tracked.
    A group of us meet, not from Netrider, but mates etc up at the Donnybrook hotel once a month if you want to put in an appearence, sing out if your interested.

I'm always up for a ride on weekends, just today I'd set aside to try and get the ruddy car going.

14. Donnybrook...man thats walking distance from me....
    :rofl: I grew up around Donnybrook, glad the cows can't tell stories :p

Im interested in a monthly get together , let me know when the next one is on :)
  15. welcome ben, nice hairdo.....its how us strapping young dudes get the chix :rofl:
  16. Welcome Ben, nice to have another 'older' rider along; you must tel us how long you've been riding and stuff...

Ignore the old codgers whining about how bad this place is; Netrider is the best thing going, and I bet you can make a good contribution....
  17. Welcome Ben, hope you enjoy your stay
  18. Hiya Ben, welcome to the forum. :)
  19. Bad Joel :rofl: :cheeky: :LOL:
    Welcome Ben