Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday from Whyalla, SA

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Tombie2, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Hi everyone...

I've been lurking for a while now but figured I'd sign up and say Gday!

Had a 85 Kat 750 back in Sydney in 1990 and sold it when I moved around Oz for a few years...

Last year, my wife bought me a shiny new M109R in LE Blue to get back into riding...

Love the machine... And great fun riding with SWMBO on her M50 as well :grin:

Living in Whyalla, love the roads, plenty of nice rides around here and a great way to blow off steam :cool:

Look forward to chatting.... And hopefully meeting up with some of you some time.

2. Hey there Tombie2. Welcome to Netrider.

Hmm ... Tombie theme from Whyalla ... do you post on AULRO as Tombraider?
  3. Welcome to NR Mike !
  4. Yes... That would be me... :cool:

And you would be.... :?: :?:

Thanks for the welcome guys....
  5. There's no hiding in SA is there :LOL:

I post as Disco123 on that forum but haven't been very active there for quite a while. Have been meaning to contact you about upgrading the ECU on my D2 but from memory you were re-flashing only and mine is exchange.

Oh well, one of these days I'll get around to it, but in the meantime I've re-discovered bikes. Sounds like you have too !!
  6. Sure have, wondered why I ever stopped actually...

Where abouts in Adelaide you located, I'm hoping to ride down there soon.
  7. Welcome to the both of you :) I have no idea what you are talking about, but it seems to make perfect sense to you, so that's cool :LOL:.

I guess Whyalla WOULD be more crusier territory, rather than sports-bike territory?
  8. hornet600, no deep and meaningful code. Tombie had built up a good reputation remapping ECU's for Land Rover Discoveries to give significantly more power.

Tombie2 - I'm in Unley so fairly central, but I'm working overseas a fair bit between now and Xmas. Drop me a pm if you're coming down and if I'm around it would be good to catch up.