Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Wentworthville - Sydney West

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jmz86, Sep 20, 2007.

1. Hi all,

I've been a member for over a week - just realised there is this welcome lounge so I better introduce myself.

My name is James, i'm 21, and im a final year UTS student living in western sydney. I have sold off my 'fully sick' manual VS Holden Calais after running out of mods to do to it - and bought a new hobby - a Black Hyosung GT250R (and a standard corolla for rainy days - im not exactly smooth on my bike in the wet).

I know a couple of people from this forum in person, but am looking forward to getting to know a few faces. If anyone is going on the learner ride to Lithgow this Sunday u will c me there.

On a side note - does anyone know where you can hire trail bike from? I am going for my P's on monday and the sports riding position of the GT250R is not ideal for cone weaves and tight u turns.

2. Welcome to Netrider jmz86... Good luck with your P's!

3. hey buddy,

welcome to netrider !
  4. hey jmz86.

welcome..................you could and probably should've hired the trily or cb250 from the HART centre you are doing your P's at......................good luck