Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday from TheRod of VIC

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TheRod, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Hi all, just getting out there and saying hello, hope everyone had a safe and happy christmas and new years and bit about me; recently been over to South East Asia(Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos) on a 2 month, 4000km bike ride with my G/F and mate. Unfortuneatly was on an old Honda Bonus 125cc but truckloads of fun all the same, this amazing journey alone has spark a whole new lease on life and the freedom of being a fulltime bike rider. I currently do not own a bike but i am looking at buying my first road goin bike; a Hyosung GV650S. Had a couple of dirt bikes but nothing fancy (TTR250 and a DRZ400). Hope to learn abit and get to know you all.

2. Hi & welcome to Netrider
  3. Welcome to the wondeful world of biking.
  4. Hi Jarrod, there is definately a lot of knowledge to be learnt and you have come to the right place.....welcome aboard...:)
  5. Hi Jarrod and welcome to NR.

Hope you are ready for all the Hyo jokes :LOL:
  6. Thanks for the welcome, dont worry GreyBM, after owning Jap Import cars i have taken alot of s**t from everyone already so bring it on :p
  7. Hi Jarrod & welcome to the jungle (y)
  8. pull up a seat, crack open an ale and let the fun begin :) welcome to NR Jarrod :)