Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NSW G'day from the South Coast NSW

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gravel, Oct 15, 2016.

1. G`day all ,
    Gravel here (rob) been riding since i was 5 thats a long long time ago ,started first on a Honda MR50 Never had a year with out a bike ,,, Grew up Georges hall now down the coast in nowra ,,, yell out say gda if your in the area ,,, will help i i can if you stuff up ,,
    Be cool Grav , :happy:

2. G'day Gravel! Welcome
    Would love to seem some photos of some of the bikes you've had throughout the years!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. welcome aboard :)
  4. Welcome to the forum mate
  5. gday Rob / GravelGravel and welcome to NR - what are you riding at the moment?
  6. Welcome from Wollongong. I took the liberty of editing your thread title down to lower case....
  7. hornethornet, that was a bit rash, wasn't it? to moderate GravelGravel's opening post... think about it*...

*(hint: gravel rash)
    • Funny Funny x 3
  8. No it's ok I was wearing all the gear at the time..... :happy:
    • Like Like x 1
  9. moderation in ATGATT and ATGATT in moderation - I like it!
  10. I've learned to practice moderation in all things......
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Don't they say that moderation is good in all things, including moderation... That's how I justify eating seconds for dessert anyway!

Welcome to Crazytown GravelGravel!!!!!!!
  12. well our man hornethornet is the 'Moderate Moderator' - I wonder if that means he is the median? who then are the extreme moderators, ie, the 'super-cool, chilled out, live-and-let-live-I-never-moderate-anyone moderator' and the 'that-sentence-is-grammatically-incorrect, someone's-gonna-pay-for-that-moderator'... I guess I will soon find out... :emoji_anguished:
  13. Yes most of us fall somewhere in between ;)

Welcome to the forum GravelGravel
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Just finished a 93 FLSTCH softail ,,, started a s a frame ,, now all regoe 13876198_10208928906213457_2109337605362722880_n. d
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. no worries , my lap top and eyes are getting old ,,,, Thanks for that ,,
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Thanks This is where bike life started back way back , My old little Mr50 11261712_10206692737710642_7678468323433293320_n.
  17. Thanks buddy ,,,, Just retired so can spend more time playing bikes and 4x4 ,,, I do tunes for land rover discovery D2`s ,,
    This is the old RF900 I resurrected after finding it in a shed abused 20141207_094625.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. I will add some more as my data allowance lets me buddy still on adsl here ,,
    Here is my good old GS450 ,,,, was a good bike got me to work for years ,,, Oh the name ,,,, GRAVEL

The old dirt bike days ,,, its where i would end up most weekends ,,, a mate from school named me gravel rash in the 70`s it stuck ,,,, 20140727_100850.
    • Like Like x 2