Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from the Far North Coast.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by harry88, Mar 26, 2013.

1. G'day, My name is Harry, I've lurked the forums for a little while these last few weeks and finally decided to join to throw in my useless 2 bob and maybe even meet some fellow riders on the road. I'm in Lismore NSW, I'd been avid avid motocross rider for 10 or so years until i fianlly got on the road (despite saying i never would) Im an L plater finally returning to the bike after 2 separate 3 month License suspensions but with any luck soon to be P plater for a short time before I hit 25 and get the opens happening, I ride a little MC22 CBR250RR and I'm a total sucker for a cold beer, look forward to getting to know all of you soon! :peace:

2. Hey Harry, welcome to the nuthouse (y) where do you ride motocross? Do you compete?
  3. welcome should get a ride going with all us far north coasters sometime
  4. Cheers, unfortunately my YZ250 had to go last year as funding an off road hobby, a ute for transport and a road bike just wasnt in the budget anymore, Ill get back amongst it one day when the wallet permits it.
    I never competed, I just used to ride days at Reedy Creek, Emu creek etc and did a shit load of riding in the bush, miss it like you wouldnt believe!

And yeah ratman I dunno what the go is club wise around here I know lismore motorcycles used to have the odd ride day going but itd be great to get on a group ride sometime
  5. yeah lismore bike shop do a ride pretty much every Sunday but i'm not the biggest fan of those guys i was thinking of trying to get a group ride around the 11-12 of may depends on how work goes
  6. You're not the first bloke I've heard say that, I've never had too many dramas with them but I hear a lot of negative feedback about the shop. Maybe start a thread to get the ball rolling, I know a few locals who'd be keen
  7. yeah i will no offense but the mechanic there are the most useless i have ever meet there service my bike 2 times and would still not figure out where an oil leak was