Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from the Bush Capital

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Binksy, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Hey Everyone

I am a reasonably new rider having only been riding for slightly over a year and have loved 10000km's have done on my bike thus far.

As i have always found these forums quite informative, (especially some of the forum posts about riding techniques have been a nice reference.) thought this might be a good place to try and find some more people who would be interested in going for some rides.

Also being somewhat of a perfectionist in some ways I am looking at getting more professional education for riding as i have had very little advise on the matter and was wondering if anyone could suggest some good riding courses to look into. Breif investigation has turned up something like ACT Intermediate Course by stayupright but would love some feedback.

Cheers Binksy
  2. Stay Upright have intermediate and advanced courses to help you develop the correct skills. These courses are reputed to be good in that they work inside a structure.
    The local MRA host a number of road rides which also focus on skills development.
    The local ride group, canberrariders, also have regular rides of differing levels for people to get involved in.

I hope this helps
  3. Welcome to another Canberran :).
  4. Welcome from another Canberran.