Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from the Bay

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by chocko, Oct 29, 2006.

1. G'day all I am a newbie here to this forum so I will tell you a little about myself, my name is Chocko I live in Hervey Bay Queensland for those of you that don't know where that is it is right next to Fraser Island the largest sand Island in the world, I am 46 years young work for the local Council as a plant operator and the bike I ride at this time is a 05 Suzuki C50 Boulevard yes another cruiser rider ha-ha, so hello to you all and looking forward to putting a few posts up on this site and meeting any of you on the road sometime cheers. :)

Regards Chocko. :grin:

2. Another cruiser rider, I guess that really suits the laid-back Qld lifestyle. Welcome chocko, come in and explore the Netrider cave of goodies!

3. welcome chocko, each to their own, it's about being on 2 wheels.

4. g'day from the other BAY chocko!

so what if its 800+k's south :LOL:

5. Welcome chocko. :grin:

6. Welcome to NR :biker:

7. Hi and welcome Chocko.

8. Hi Chocko!! Welcome :)

9. Hi there

10. Welcome Chocko! Always good to know there are Netriders wherever I might end up on some spontaneous ride ;)

11. Welcome,

Bloody council workers. :grin:

12. G'day Chocko welcome
    after reading your post I feel hungry for some reason

13. Welcome to the forums :grin:

14. [IMG:55:36:0aa36fb409]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/welcome.gif[/img:0aa36fb409]

15. G'day choco, very nice part of the world up there, I'm very jealous, welcome to the forum. Nice choice of bike as well.

16. G'day Choco, have fun

17. G'day from another cruiser rider <nods head>. Got friends up in Hervey Bay, how many traffic lights you guys got up there now??