Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Sydney...

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Malfunction, Nov 1, 2010.

1. G'day all, Names malcolm. I got my L's and Ninja 250R bout 4 weeks ago.
    Lovin the bike, best decision ive made in a looong time..

Im lookin for mates to go riding with, build up confidence, and learn more on the road. I get out as often as i can, and im ALWAYS up for a fang. Too keen for my own good...
    Im free most days, as i only work part time.

Hit me up if u wanna go for a ride.

Cheers.
    Mal.

2. welcome mate come along to the learners sessions on sat if u can make it

3. G'day Mal

Welcome

Come and say Hi at the Homebush sessions on Saturday most weekends at 1:00PM. Check out the NSW ride events forum for more info.

Fun Ha!

*edit* Beaten by a two-stroke :p

4. Gday Malcolm, u made it to Netrider, :) how was your trip home on Sunday from Loftus? was good meeting you, see u at Homebush when u get the chance to get there :)

5. Hey guys, Yeah ill definately come along on saturdays.
    Is anything on this sat? I finish work around 2:30, so by the time i get out that way will be round 3:45ish..
    will that be a bit late?

6. Yeah mate, was good meeting u guys too. Was a good day out at loftus. Made it home in one peice. Started spittin down around brighton, but i took it easy, and avoided them white strips on the road that deano told me about...

7. Homebush starts at 1pm and finishes around 2:30pm so looks like u will miss it

8. Hey g'day and welcome! Awesome bike, had one just like it and loved it!

9. Welcome 'Bra Boy'

10. I'm getting writer's cramp typing "Welcome" :LOL:

But I'll do it anyway.....

Welcome!