Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Sydney: New member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by SClown, Jun 20, 2013.

1. #1 SClown, Jun 20, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    Hi all,

Just thought to say G'day and formally introduce myself... Met a few members on the ride to Patonga the other weekend and the particularly sceanic route was a joy! Will have to keep an eye out for more of em going forward when time permits.

Though i've been driving for 10 years i've only been riding for about a year, first on a '09 Ninja 250R which was great but due to a rookie mistake in the pouring rain was written off in December '12. Lesson learnt, insurance monies came and i ended up getting a demo model 2013 Ninja 300 in white cheap enough when i struggled to find another 250R at a good price 2nd hand... Christmas is not a good time to be buying! Have done a few mods to it and absolutely love it!

Used to ride for an hour and a half most days commuting to work but now being back in the heart of the city as an Investment Adviser/Stockbroker i make the most of the weekends!

Might see a few of you out and about on group rides or down at Homebush learner sessions some time.

Oh, does anyone have info on learner track days?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to the place to whinge (y)
  3. Welcome SClown, interested to hear what you think of your Ninja 300.
  4. Welcome to NR :)
  5. Thanks for the welcomes...

The ugprades to the Ninja 300 over the 250R from EFI, the digital dash, slipper clutch are all fantastic. Love the styling very much; Most people being surprised to hear its not a middle weight sport class!

I've added some white oggy knobs, 2brothers carbon exhaust, fender eliminator which give it a better look/sound.

Any one have experience with advanced rider courses / track days?