Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Redcliffe

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by blood nut, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Just saying hello :){~ getting a vn1500 Classic and am reading up on forums to see pros and cons. from where I am standing the pros far out weigh the cons. Have nearly paid one off. Only 1350 more to pay,,,yea ha!

2. Welcome. You're nearly a Brisbane member ; )

Any nice rides out that way or will you be joining us for group rides?
  3. welcome to NR :)
  4. I like the glass house mountains, am mostly a loner but always enjoy a group ride with sensible bikers, my days of speed are over hence why I am buying a cruiser, my last bike was an XJ900 and it went like the clappers, the only problem with me is the faster it goes the faster I wanna go, not good when riding on public roads, anyways, t/c
    :){~ Thanx for the welcome
  5. get a Trials bike and smash up the skate park at Redcliffe with reckless abandon
  6. G'day nut.
  7. G'day Mcsenna ya ol geezer, mendosi, goddie n tack, and mick I ride a skateboard on the skate bowl, thats what it made for and Gawd bless Spike :){~
  8. I lived about 200 meters from the skate bowl about 5 years ago. Snapped my Kryptonics deck there. It was a sad day but the deck was 25 years old!
    Went to a smaller width Duane Peters 'Emergency' deck with Pig Radials underneath and cut loose in a whole new way !
  9. Welcome in Mr Nut!