Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'DAY from RATTY

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Ratbag, Oct 23, 2004.

1. live in melb (SE) - Carrum Downs , found this forum in a search, seems a few rides are organised, hope to get in on a few of the twisty ones :D

my nick comes from playing online games , nothing to do with my r/l character .......... honest :p

i need to get out on the bike more often, love going on rides with a destination , kick back, relax, chat about the trip there maybe eat a counter lunch and head on home.
    always makes the weekend worth it, instead of going back to work monday knowing it was wasted :cry:

cheers ratty ( aka Paul )

2. welcome mate

:p wellcome bud,im sure u will be able to organise a ride with the group

3. i found it on a search the other day
    when i get a bike ill be up for cruisin

4. heh! i used to live in Geelong, the GOR was a private race track for me on weekends and even during the week after work i would take a blast down to Lorne. only ever fell once down the GOR, learnt about fatigue that day.
    small hint for newer riders - "if your mid corner and then relize your spose to be turning at that point" you may be fatigued, so SLOW DOWN.

one question, do you mind riders tagging along for the ride down there, but with the intention of returning the same day?

5. Gday Ratbag and crackin. Welcome!!!

6. Hello and welcome!! If you post that you want to go for a ride, there are usually a few others up for one as well....and I get to as many as I can.

Groberts, I do have other things going on in my life, I just try to organise the less exciting things to happen when its not good riding!!! :p

I take it, Ratty/Paul, that you have been riding for a while? What do you ride?

Keep an eye out, cos I think there's a ride on for tomorrow!

:D :D :D

7. i ride a gsx-r 1000 red/black 2001 model

and yes, started riding in paddocks when i was 10 and im now ......... heh!

older :p

8. Hey Ratbag...

Welcome aboard :LOL:

9. G'day and welcome to the forums.

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

10. Great... now we got 2 ratbags :p

But welcome Ratbag #2 :)

11. Welcome RatBag Pink ribbon ride on tomorrow I'm riding from Cranny If you don't mind sticking to the speed limits we could ride together!

12. Heya,

Welcome :D :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:

13. Welcome on board :D

Stew

14. Welcome!! .......... try and make it into "coffee night" on Fridays in at Southbank . every one I've been too has been brilliant so far :LOL: :LOL:

15. Welcome to the site mate 8)

Cheers

16. Welcome to the forums :) and hope to see you around on rides.

17. Hi and welcome to the nuthouse..

18. giday paul ,
    only been a few hours since i was chatting with you :LOL:

hey , how come i got a spraying allready and i havent posted yet ????
    i think someones been talking behind the scenes :LOL: