Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from rainy Melb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by george7, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Hi everyone,

I'm new to posting the forums but have been reading for a while.

Main reason why is because i can't get tapatalk working on my phone!! only the reading part works but can't login,

anyway, i got a gsxr600 k1 and am reasonably new to riding. I am 21 yrs old and i look forward to coming along to some group rides as i love riding and could do with some more experience i reckon.
  2. Hi and welcome . Not 100% sure but think you have to be a premium member for Tapatalk to work - that's how it was when I joined last year at least . Site has had a redesign since then though , and is now mobile friendly so technically you shouldn't need Tapatalk.
  3. G'day Gixxer George. Welcome to Nutrider!

Come to the Saturday learner practice session for a chin-wag (most people there aren't learners), and a post-practice ride. That way you can work your way up, and not jump in the deep end on a ride that's too fast for your ability. It also gives the ladies a chance to see if you're hot or not. ;)
  4. welcome aboard :]
  5. Welcome George7, Tapatalk is a premium member function so you won't be able to get it to work as a standard member. In any case the site admin is considering phasing Tapatalk out in favour of a more mobile friendly web site. No timetable yet on that though.
  6. Also RE: tapa

A common login issue is people trying to login to the tapatalk service, not the forum they want to access.

Instead of creating a tapatalk account, skip the initial login process.
    Then search for netrider, select the forum, login with netrider account. Bingo - done and done.

+1 Chris and others regarding premium account.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome George. Rainy Melb? Nah I was down from the Gold Coast last week & the weather was magnificent.
    My first real love (apart from Cathy Dimitrious) was a gsx400f so I'm still partial to gsx's.
    This site is brilliant. So many people sooo willing to help. Great community.
  8. Rainy was the day I posted this, as it has been all week here. Weathers looking abit more promising now so ive taken the bike out for a spin today. Ill have to try and make the saturday ride, sounds good.
  9. Gday George, you should try and come tomorrow mate, there can never be TOO MUCH riding lol
  10. Welcome from one George to the other!