Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Perth

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by tteksep, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Hi Netriders.

Just joined, so will lurk for a while and see how you do things here. I'm an experienced rider, 53 years old, ride a ZX14 and enjoy long distance riding so hope that gives you a snapshot of li'l ol' me. Will pop up later and join in if that's OK.

2. welcome. got the first step right. now if you have a problem post it in the right forum, if you think its something simple, try to search for it. if you read something you know the answer too, answer it. pretty simple isnt it.

tg will be here any minute
  3. It's not simple, Netrider skillz take much practice :wink:

Welcome Tony...hope NR lives up to your expectations :grin:
  4. yep yep...not long till he'll be able to do it sideways
  5. Welcome from Sydney Tony :)
  6. Evening tteksep

Lucky you like long distance riding, coffee nights should be a breeze. :LOL:

Willzah - you cutie - I held out as long as I could. Come shopping with me. :wink:
  7. Thanks everyone. I've been around a few boards but each has a unique character so will try and behave for a while. I'm doing the WA border run thingy on Aug 1 so if anyone else is involved, may see you there. Catchyas.
  8. Me too :-w