Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

G'day from Perth

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by FJ Steve, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Hi,

My name is Steve, and I have often searched this forum for info, but never bothered registering until today (buggered if I know why). Currently looking for a new helmet (Maybe the Nolan N102.....), so have been searching for people's opinions here.

Anyway....currently run a'07 FJR1300 with several "little mods/accessories" to enhance the touring capability of this great bike. Used to ride a '93 FJ1200, but finally upgraded to the younger brother of the fleet.

I enjoy riding out in the country (viz. Farrides etc).

Looking forward to catching up with the WA riders......

2. Gday Steve, welcome to posting on the boards mate, Nolan are good helmets, are you after the 1 with dual visors like top gun style?

3. My Organic Speed Limiter is after a Flip helmet...and likes what she has seen of the Nolan (so far). She has never tried one on...she currently uses a Shark Full Face. I have a HJC full face....and would be keen to have a look at a flipper for my self.
    Curently reviewing the Nolan N102 (pity we can't get the 103), the Zeuss 3000A (hmmmm...not sure about this one) and the Vemar Jiano.

4. :rofl: very funny

welcome to NR
    I used to have a nolan flip top and found it very comfortable, not to mention easier to get on and off.
    But you know what they say no two heads are the same.