Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Gday from netrider newbie

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Vertical C, Nov 10, 2007.

1. Hi All

Just thought introduce myself as I am new to netrider. I currently have a SV1000S which I love and have a XT250 as a farm bike.

Have been riding for about 13 years now no major accidents (touch wood) but have gone through a few bikes, including ER185, ZZR250, XT250, R80, VF400, CB125, RF600, another XT250 (love them), XTZ660 and a VFR750.

Done many ks (was trying to work it out but got lost) on these bikes and couldnt live without them.

VC

2. Wow, gone through a few bikes hey? I kept reading, and was thinking "TONNES!".
    Welcome to NR :D
    Whereabouts you from? You mentioned a farm?

What has been your fave bike so far?
    xx
    holly

3. hi vertical (from another newbie!)

I've just traded from a YZF600 road-bike to an XTZ660 - how long ago did you have yours?

Cheers!

4. Hello fellow newbie!!

I've only had my bike (on the road) for less than a year, and I already want a new one.. My dad has the bug too- he's been through 27 bikes in 25 years. I hope my next bike is 'the one' though, because it can be an expensive hobby. :oops:

5. Welcome to Netrider, VC. I'm guessing you live in the country, or on the fringes of the city, with your mix of road and dirt bikes.

6. hey guys(and girls, sorry pink!) but I just noticed that this is probably the most NSW riders I seen post in succession. REALLY GOOD TO SEE THAT VIC DOESNT TOTALLY RUN THIS SITE :grin: